You can now make online payments for; books, tours and other services. In order to make a payment online you must firstly register and then make a payment.
Register here for online payments.
Login and make a payment here.
Make a payment
Click here for help with our online payment system.
How to register:
- Follow the link (https://databizsolutions.ie) to visit the DataBiz Solutions website.
- Click on the 'Parent Login' link at the top of your screen.
- When presented with the login form, click the 'Sign Up' option.
- Enter your email address (i.e. the email address that received this message) and mobile number in the pop-up screen and click 'Send Request'.
- Open your email inbox and, after a few moments, you should receive an email with your new password. If the email is not in your inbox please check your Junk/Spam folder.
How to make a payment:
- Return to the login form and enter your email address and the new password that you have just received in your email and click 'Log In'.
- Click on the Payments Fee link provided in the 'Notifications' panel, or click on the 'Payments' icon.
- Select the Fee you wish to pay (you can change the amount payable, should you wish to pay in installments.
- Click on the 'Pay Now' button at the bottom of the screen, and submit your credit card details via the popup that appears.
- Note that you can change your provided password to something more memorable via the 'User' tab at the top of your screen, once you have successfully logged in.
Jobstown, Tallaght, Dublin 24
(01) 452 5855